Buy local, feast local and connect local!
In the very heart of Stellenbosch, a heritage building that was once home to a community clinic is now an inviting, multi-functional cultural space. Every product in the gift shop, deli and gallery has been locally produced and every item on sale supports a local small business. The Hub’s food courtyard and eatery celebrate local cuisine and ethically sourced coffee. This special venue also hosts events and workshops, offering catering for large groups with its chefs and bakers preparing an array of mouth-watering, local dishes. Combine your visit or group event with a guided walking tour of Stellenbosch. Come visit us at the CoCreate Hub, where community members buy local, feast local and connect local!
- Gift shop and deli
- Local art and photography
- Food carts in a cosy courtyard and indoor eatery
- Free WiFi
- Hairdresser, barbers & beauty salon
- Special events (e.g., annual Heritage Day festival and social impact talks)
- Hot desking facilities
- Meeting and training room with quality audio visual equipment
- Neutral gathering space for dialogue and creative sessions around themes related to social impact and community development
- Please contact our reservations office to arrange your group event, meeting or training workshop.
- If you plan to do a walking tour, please bring comfortable shoes and a sunhat in summer, and a raincoat and umbrella in winter.
Visitors can drive to the venue – parking is available adjacent to the venue.
Private meeting room up to 6 people
Training room up to 15 people
Events and dining for groups between 10 and 70 people