South Africa’s oldest township dinner theatre
Amazink is a vibrant restaurant and events venue in the heart of Kayamandi, that hosts conference groups, events, live shows and celebrations. Guests can opt to use the inside facility or the outside amphitheater. Audio-visual equipment is available. Catering includes a sit-down meal or a traditional South African braai.
- Full catering and outdoor braai
- Pre-packed snacks
- Live musical performances
- Facilitated Gembe drumming
- Audio-visual equipment
- Face painting
- Traditional beer
- Kayamandi on Foot walking tour
- Corporate gifts
- Social impact workshops
Group size and requirement dependent.
Contact us for more information.
Mondays to Saturdays from 09h00 to 12h00 (Covid-19 curfew dependent)
Duration: As required by clients
- Custom itineraries are created based on the needs of event organisers.
- Full catering services are available ranging from traditional Xhosa food to more general options.
- Event organisers are invited to contact us for custom event pricing and design.
- Alcoholic beverages are not included – special arrangements can be made.
Visitors can drive to the starting point or a return transfer from the Visit Stellenbosch Tourism Centre (47 Church Street, Stellenbosch) can be booked here.
(Subject to Covid-19 restrictions)
20 – 60 guests inside
100 guests outside